- WhenOctober 2022
You need it to develop research skills, deepen your knowledge of your favourite subject and put it into practice, have a cool autumn vacation, and learn how to create STEM projects. This is the way towards your future research and your own inventions.
Do you dream of studying in the most practical way without boring theory? Do you want to conduct unusual and exciting experiments, such as the ones in "MythBusters"? Are you ready to communicate with like-minded people from all over Ukraine? Do you want to reach common ideas and develop an original project? Join us if you do!
You need it to learn about innovative methods of teaching and implementing STEM in school education, get fresh ideas, and talk to progressive teachers from all over Ukraine.
Do you want to develop professional skills, learn how to make your lessons interactive and exciting, and exchange ideas with active educators? Join us if you do!
- Physics — here they create devices that will help change the world for the better.
- Mathematics — new methods and approaches towards non-standard problems are mastered here.
- Technology — here one can learn more about microelectronics and artificial intelligence as well as understand how neurochips work.
- Applied programming — here they learn to compose algorithms, create and optimise program codes, and much more.
- Astronomy — here they learn not only to observe the starry sky but also to analyse their observations like real astronomers.
- Ecology — here they learn to skillfully analyse the purity of soil, water, and air, as well as invent environmentally friendly technologies.
Online or offline.
There are master classes, interactive lectures, observations of the night sky, and new acquaintances.
The school lasts 5-6 days during the autumn holidays. Students and teachers work both individually and in a team. There are lectures purely for teachers and separately for students, but there are also joint classes and team-building activities for everyone. If the school is offline, there will be excursions and other interesting educational activities.
At the end of the training, teachers present projects together with their students.
They share the results of experiments and talk about their discoveries.
This is not only a useful way to spend a vacation but it is also an opportunity to meet like-minded people, share experiences and ideas, and learn to introduce STEM elements into school lessons.
Winners of the “JAS - Junior Researcher” competition and teachers who trained them can join us.
Participation in the school is free.
All participants will receive certificates. Those who present the best projects and win I, II, and III places will receive diplomas.