- Subject of advanced trainingNational Centre "Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine"
- Training program typeintensive
- Duration45 hours
- Timethe actual time is being determined
- Program authorYulia Kravchenko, Head of the Laboratory for the Development of Critical Thinking of the National Centre "Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine", PhD in Philosophy.
This is a series of lectures and workshops for teachers who want to help their students develop soft skills.
Online lectures as well as practical and interactive group lessons are waiting for you. The programme covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the course and definition of concepts.
- Basics: how to build a team in a single session?
- Structure and design of an educational event programme.
- "Philosophy for children" approach by Matthew Lipman.
- The art of self-reflection.
- Development of emotional intelligence.
- Successful communication.
- Combining storytelling with art activities.
- Boosting one’s creativity.
- Design thinking.
- ICT for successful project activities.
You will also engage in individual work processing theoretical video and text materials. In addition, you will prepare and present ideas for local events both individually and in groups.
At the final stage, you will present the project of an educational event you have come up with and get feedback from the mentors. You will also get access to the library with a bunch of useful books!
The purpose is to comprehensively develop competencies that will help you upgrade students' soft skills, which are crucial for their successful future.
During the programme, you will:
- get basic knowledge of the methodology of forming values and developing students' soft skills;
- engage in individual and group project activities;
- come up with your own model and organise a local thematic educational event for young people.
You will upgrade general competencies, such as learning how to apply new knowledge in practice, motivating students, and generating ideas for effective learning.
You will also gain professional knowledge. During the programme, you will learn to:
- activate an individual's creativity in the context of the New Ukrainian School;
- interact effectively and cooperate with all the participants of the educational process;
- implement effective teaching methods, including online technologies;
- form and develop a creative personality with critical and creative thinking;
- continuously upgrade soft skills to become a competitive and successful professional;
- use project management tools.
Yes, there will. The number of hours in the certificate is 45. To get it, you need to attend lessons, get high scores for your individual work, and create a project – a local educational event :)