- Subject of advanced trainingNational Centre "Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine"
- Training program typespecial course
- Duration24 hours
- Timethe actual date is being determined
- Program authorOksana Kyporenko, senior teacher of Kyiv Holosiivskyi Lyceum No. 241,top-rank teacher,PhD in Philosophy, methodologist of the National Centre "Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine".
This is a course of lectures for teachers who want to deepen and improve their knowledge and skills in solving chemical problems as well as to master modern methodological and logical approaches to solving calculation and experimental problems.
Online lectures as well as practical and interactive lessons are waiting for you. The programme covers the following topics:
- The features of modern chemistry teaching at school.
- Methodology for solving calculation problems (the ones typical for school or ZNO).
- Methodology for solving calculation problems (the ones for olympiads and non-standard problems).
- Methodology for solving experimental problems (the ones typical for school, ZNO, olympiads, and non-standard problems).
- World experience in teaching chemistry.
- Foreign methods of solving chemical problems.
You will be introduced to the new methods of teaching and solving problems in chemistry (including foreign ones) and gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills, which are necessary in the process of solving calculation and experimental problems.
Yes, there will. The number of hours on the certificate is 24. To get it, you need to be an active listener and complete all tasks successfully :)