- Subject of advanced trainingNational Centre "Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine"
- Training program typespecial course
- Duration10 hours
- Timethe actual date is being determined
- Program authorLiubov Terekhova, Head of the Laboratory of Innovative Educational Content of the National Centre "JASU", PhD in Philosophy.
This is a course of lectures for teachers who want to deepen their knowledge of academic integrity and find out about the tools used to implement it in educational institutions.
Online lectures as well as practical and interactive classes are waiting for you. The programme covers the following topics:
- Academic integrity: the history of the concept and principles of its implementation in the education system of Ukraine. Types of academic integrity violations.
- Ways to form an academic integrity culture in your professional activities.
- Academic integrity and moral dilemmas in teacher's work.
You will develop the following general competencies:
- acting responsibly and consciously and making decisions based on ethical judgment;
- motivating people and achieving common goals;
- using information and communication technologies.
You will also enhance such professional competencies as:
- basics of academic integrity in educational activities, in particular when teaching certain subjects;
- application of the acquired knowledge in practice;
- ability to find information in various sources (electronic, written, and visual) and use it.
Yes, there will. The number of hours on the certificate is 24. To get it, you need to be an active listener and complete all tasks successfully :)